Does anyone have an online photo book maker that they have successfully used? I have tried Snapfish and Winkflash and don't love either one. I want one where I can change the background theme throughout the book (ie, make a book that has Christmas, Valentine's, spring, all in one). Many books make you keep the theme throughout the whole book. Any suggestions? Also, if anyone has any pictures from Christmas please send them our way so I can include them in the album! THANKS!
Lauren
4 comments:
Hey Lauren....a friend of mine made a memory book through blurb.com....There's was consistent throughout because it was their wedding...but you may be able to change things up a bit!
Hey Lauren! This is Kelly, David's coworker....here's the link to a book my sister-in-law made of our family trip to Breckenridge last year. It's from picaboo.com. Hopefully this is what you're referring to...
http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?album=0000000000005F168F&user=00000000000041FA2D
Let me know if the link doesn't work, and I can forward to you via email.
Hadley is absolutely adorable!!! :)
Hey! We have started to make a book on Storybook creator. I got the site from Claire, she has made several books from here and they are awesome!
http://www.creativememories.com/Download/Story-book-creator
just download the storybook creator, and it will ask if you want to upgrade or use the free version and we just use the free one. when you are done you upload it to their site.
forgot to tell you, they have free themes you can download to make the pages fun. We downloaded the baby boy one.
Post a Comment