Thursday, October 23, 2008
Counting
I promise she can count now! If you give her cheerios, she counts them (to 4) and she counts all the steps with you as she goes up (and that's 15!)...the hard part is she never does it for a camera! Her great-grandma also taught her "pop goes the weasel" so that's her new favorite saying.
Random story to make you chuckle...I had Hadley in the dressing room with me at Kohl's today, which can be a challenge in and of itself. There was a woman in the changing room next to us with a small baby that was fussing in a rhythmic sounding cry. Hadley kept putting her hand to her ear and saying "hear monkey"....and it was definitely loud enough that the woman could hear her! I was trying so hard not to let the lady hear me cracking up as she repeated 'monkey' and was so thrilled to think there was a monkey nearby! Her eyes were huge with amazement...and the baby really did sound a little ape-like to be honest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment