Friday, July 17, 2009

5 years!

It's hard to believe but July 17 is our 5 year wedding anniversary! And ten years if you include dating! Ah! My first thought is I am so proud of the family we come from and the family we are creating...my second thought is...I'm getting old! Wow! Time sure flies. I am SO blessed to have such an loving husband who works so hard, does his own laundry, puts the toilet seat down, maintains the yard and the vehicles, as well as his fair share of all the chores (I'm lucky!) and all the while is a great husband and father! Below are some pics from the big day!









1 comment:

Jared and Kim said...

Happy Anniversary to two AMAZING people!!! I am so happy that I was able to share that day with you, but even BEFORE that time, I had the chance to share in your relationship! I am so happy that we have been able to keep in touch all these years, through all of our life experiences!! I love you guys! :)