Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

Yeah, yeah....long time, no blogging! I am getting horrible at keeping up! Seems like life is moving at warp speed these days! I am still having a hard time writing 2010 and an even harder time telling people my little girl will be 3 years old in three months!! Noo! I want her to stay this age forever....something about 3 sounds so grown up! And, to make matters worse, we've been looking at preschools. Around here they have registration in February, so it's time now to decide! We will be doing a Tuesday/Thursday 1/2 day program at a local church. I am currently working all day Monday and Tuesday and a half day Thursday mornings. So, the nanny will bring Hadley to and from preschool on Tuesdays and on Thursdays David will take her and I will pick her up on my way home from work. I prefer that because I still have my full day on Wednesdays and Fridays to be with her! I think she is more than ready for the learning part and the socialization part....the main question is...Is her Mommy ready to see her walk off into school with her back pack and lunch box ALONE!!!!?????


Making Christmas cookies- she loved it and we actually made some delicious cookies!



We had a couple minutes of huge snowflakes coming down and Hadley was so excited! You can't really see it in the picture, but she was trying to catch the snowflakes on her tongue.

">




Trying to get a cute Christmas picture...it was easier at 9 months old when she didn't wiggle and jump around!

No comments: