Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pic


I have had several requests (mom) to post this pic so it can be downloaded and saved on a computer....voila!

Hadley is changing so much every single day. She has the brightest smile and sweetest soft cheeks that I can't stop kissing (much to her annoyance!). She soaks in everything at this age and often corrects me, "Actually mom, its a rain gauge, not a rain catcher." Seriously, she said that! I try to state things in a simplified way and it's like she knows I am dumbing it down for her! She is trying to stop her nap, but we insist on at least an hour of "resting" in bed and often times she falls asleep. She still eats really well, but we are working on encouraging vegetables. I was so proud recently when she ate some raw carrots! Sounds silly, but I am a total fruit person like her, so I am really trying to push some veggies. Anyways, she is more amazing than I ever imagined my child could be!

No comments: