Friday, September 17, 2010

Off to School!!




Hadley started preschool about 2 weeks ago. She is going to a church preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-1. On Tuesdays, her nanny takes her and picks her up and on Thursdays, David takes her and I pick her up. It works out perfectly. I think David and I anticipated this transition having a few bumps, as Hadley can be shy and quiet and often tells us, "Can I just stay at home?" But actually, it went really smoothly! She loves her teacher and always has stories to tell when she comes home. She especially loves telling me if someone in the class disobeyed the teacher!! She's a tattle tale! The other interesting thing she has started now is instructing everyone like she is a teacher. She gave me some paper last night and said, "Now class, draw a big circle. Now second, draw some ears. Now second, draw a nose. Now next draw a mouth. Now second of all, draw some girl hair. Good job, class!" It's too funny!!

1 comment:

Jared and Kim said...

Hadley is MY GIRL! :) I like her teacher talk! :) I'd love to catch up with you sometime!! :) Hope you're doing well! :)