So, this was the week I was waiting for! With my pregnancy with Hadley I had a pivotal week at week 15. It was like the nausea was turned off and my energy was turned on! With this pregnancy...hmmmm...not quite the same! So far I'm still pretty fatigued and still getting sick! Blah! Its better though! And to top it off I've caught a cold so I may actually feel more normal once I get over that! I sure am getting good at the whole resting and relaxing thing! Its been such a blessing that Hadley is old enough to go potty by herself and to play somewhat independently during this time. We've also been blessed by tons of family and friend assistance during this time! Thanks to all of you!
My belly has definitely popped out! At least in my opinion! I know some people claim I don't reall look that pregnant...but to me it feels huge...especially after a big dinner! I am in maternity clothing completely now- no more getting by with safety pinning my dress pants and rubber banding my jeans. And I love the world of maternity pants. No zippers, no belts, no buttons, no pinching waistbands! Ahh! relaxing and letting the belly just hang out! I think I am actually already up about 7 pounds now! Actually that's more than I should be up so let's all hope that trend doesn't continue at such a rapid pace!
I am praying that the hematoma is smaller/gone at my next appointment. The cramping and bleeding finally stopped this last weekend after about 6 weeks! So, I will be SO thankful when there is some improvement there!
Hadley is continuing to talk to the baby through my "microphone"- my bellybutton! She has also accepted that this is a baby boy and not a baby girl as she desired. No real complaints about it all from her. She just seems so loving and excited already! She wants a name and a nursery so badly already! I'll try to be better at posting more regularly! Now, I'm off to figure out an easy dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment