Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chatter box

The two year old stage has begun...and although I wouldn't choose to call it the "terrible twos" I do think Hadley has entered a new stage. One thing that has really changed is her energy level. She now will just run around and scream loudly and she wants to stay up later and play play play! It is fun...but it was such a shift for me! I'm used to this docile little girl who would sit on the floor in the kitchen and play quietly while I made dinner. Now she is running circles, slamming doors, dancing with a dish towel on her head!

She is talking up a storm and continues to make silly and slightly embarrasing remarks...mostly because she is so honest! (for example "her is sad" "her is reeeally big" "he be naked when exercise" (man running with shirt off). She sure does keep life interesting. I try to catch her chatting on video all the time, but the minute she sees the camera she gets silent and wants to come play with it. This is the best I've gotten.

No comments: