




At almost two and a half, Hadley has a lot of energy! We definitely know that we HAVE to get her out (kinda like a puppy) to play or she will not sleep well! So, we are thrilled to live near FOUR playgrounds- we have our pick...and we ask Hadley which one! "Hadley do you want to go to the mulchy playground or the sandy one?" She always has an opinion! Anyways, she loves swinging these days! We are having some more tantrums and hearing the word, "mine" a little more than I would like, but she is generally still a really good kid. Very obedient and very good at apologizing when she disobeys. We are so blessed by her smile everyday! I am suddenly looking at her in even more disbelief at how she's grown. We can eat together and have actual conversations about her day. I feel like she is just my tiny little best friend and even though the typical two year old behavioral issues rear their ugly head, I cannot get enough lovin' from that little girl. I kiss her so much sometimes she even says, "Mommy, please do not give me any more kisses!" Ouch...!
No comments:
Post a Comment