Thursday, January 29, 2009

SNOW

Just as we were ready to re-enter the world, we had another visitor- SNOW! We enjoyed going outside and playing...except Hadley. She thought the snow was "messy" and "cold" and she cried and said "hold you" (which is her way of saying "hold me") until we carried her. She enjoyed watching Foxy run around catching snowflakes in her mouth.

Our little crybaby...oops I mean snowbaby

Mommy finally held her! Now she's happy!

Daddy time!

We got about 6 inches at our house

Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

Jared and Kim said...

That picture of Hadley is HILARIOUS!!!!! Oh my goodness! I wish she loved the snow as much as I do--perhaps she will grow to love it when she goes to school and gets snow days! :) I wish it would snow like that here...we get snow, but it never stays and it's never that much! Your house is beautiful!! :)